Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Daddy's Surprise Lunch
What a great surprise Daddy gave us!!! He came home in the middle of the day to eat lunch with us and I was sure happy as Isabel was a little fussy becauses her tummy was hurting. As you can see daddy is missing out on some sleep too, but we are adjusting and learning how to get by with a little less sleep. Thanks too Fede for being such a great support as we adjust to being new parents. You are a great husband and daddy!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey Tanya! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! It looks like you guys are having a great time transitioning to a family of three.
Great blog! Keep the pics and posts coming! =)
Yeah! So glad you got it up and running!!! Have a great day! I'm headed to work...wah!
Yea! I'm putting you on my blogroll so I can check in from time to time. She is just beautiful! And I love the picture of her in your first post. She has such a cute little smirk on her face! Enjoy these first few weeks...they go SO fast!
Congratulations!!!
Fede look so tired, but it is worthwhile!!
You´re baby is so cute.
Keep doing well
Hey Guys,
Welcome to the Club!!!!!!!
By now u guys should be professional in changing diapers...
Once again Congrats....
Fede Keep up the Good work...
I will see a way to send u a Johnny.. a little latter when Isabel Gets older..
Srini
Hey Ton! The blog looks great! Fede looks like a natural holding sweet Isabel! We're thinking of you lots!!
Welcome to the blog world :) Can I link you on my blog? I love the pictures, she is sooo sweet, and I am glad to hear that you are doing well!! I am so not looking forward to being sleep deprived especially since Lucy is up early. Love you!!
gente raraaa ... comentarios extranios en la vuelta!!! comentame el ambiente!!! jajajaj
Animalasoooo quedas con una facha tremenda!!!!! se comenta que se viene le segundo con fuerzaaa!!! arribaaaaaaa.... los quiero mucho german
p.d que paquete no me deja mandar el mensaje, me tengo que creer un mail nuevo!!!!! aaaa nniooooooo
Post a Comment