Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Isabel Ann has arrived

Isabel Ann Suarez was born September 1, 2008 at 3:11pm in Montevideo, Uruguay. Although she was 22 days early God blessed us with a beautiful healthy baby girl who weighed 2.475 kilos (5.46 lbs) and was 46 cm (18.11 inches) long. Labor was smooth and rather quick. As a matter of fact I think we were trying to have her at home. As she was so early we kept thinking it would pass and by the time we got to the hospital I was 4cm dialated. Then about 3 hours later she arrived and greeted us with a loud cry and bright eyes. We are enjoying every moment of her and doing our best to put some weight on her. I will try to post more soon but I am still trying to figure this out and get organized with my time. Maybe my postings will have to be at 3am since that is when Isabel likes to be awake :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

She is just precious! She looks like you!