Thursday, April 1, 2010
We are having a ...........
So this week I went to the doctor and he was able to clearly tell us that we are having another GIRL :) We are all really excited and happy that this little one is growing as scheduled. I am growing a bit more than I would like but as long as the baby is healthy I am happy. As soon as I can figure out how to get my ultrasound into a jpg I will attach a foto here on the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on another little girl!! How exciting!! Just think, she and Isabel will be best buddies! I'm glad everything is going well with your pregnancy...we'll continue praying for you and the wee one! Also, I felt like I grew much larger much faster with this second one too! I think our bodies just know what they are doing the second time around! Can't wait to see the ultrasound pic and a pic of your baby bump!
YEY! Congrats on another girl. That's really exciting!
another girl.... I was thinking it was going to be a boy since you weren't as sick. It seems whatever I guess, it's the opposite :) That is so wonderful that it's a girl and is due in September. You'll save a ton by not having to buy many baby clothes.
Post a Comment