Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Let the Fun Begin

Well, so I am really slow as always at posting updates but late is better than never right. Anyway, here all is going well. Pregnancy belly is growing like crazy and Isabel is too. Fortunately we are all healthy and enjoying the summer. The big news this update however is that we have added one more thing to our plate of activities and that is our new house. Last week we started digging and the house building has begun. I will keep you updated as we progress but my goal is just to enjoy it and not stress over all the little decisions that are to come. Please oh please someone hold me accountable to this. I sure don't want the stress of building to bring me into labor early, so I am just going to take it easy and enjoy the process. Well here are some pics of day one of the house building. Keep us in your prayers, as we all know we will surely need them :)

This is Merlyn, Fede's host dad, who is brave enough to help us build this house. Oh thank you dear Lord for him. If it weren't for his guidance we would be cluelesss. Also, if you look closely you can see my growing belly....ok I know you don't have to look that closely it is big and out there :) I am just trying to make myself feel better :)
Isabel loves playing in all the dirt. I can already tell she is going to be such a big help!


Wow I didn't realize there would be so much dirt. I don't know what I was expecting but it sure feels real now.








1 comment:

Erin said...

congrats... how exciting!