Thursday, August 19, 2010

House and Pregnancy Update

Since the last post not much has gone on other than deal with the hot summer weather, watch my belly grow, and watch our house begin to come alive from a drawing on a piece of paper to a real house. Fortunately the weather is starting to cool off a bit where I can actually go out and see the house for more than 5 minute stints and I can enjoy some playtime with Isabel outside. Below are the last pictures I was able to take and as of today I know that they have made even more progress but I just haven't been able to go visit as I am trying to take it easy so as to not send myself into labor any earlier than necessary. Yep that is right, today I went to the doctor and I am already 2 centimeters dialated still with 4 weeks to go. My doctor doesn't necessarily think this is a sign that I will have the baby early but is something that we are going to monitor and I am going to do my best to try and take it easy. So please pray that I can make myself find time to rest, and that the Lord hold off on the arrival of this baby until the perfect time. Going forward amidst my rest, I will do my best to keep this updated as time progresses with things such as Isabel's 2nd bday (Sep 1),the birth of our new baby girl (yes we are still trying to decide on a name) and our house. Below are a few pic updates:




No comments: